PC game / 2D shooter in which you battle a computer opponent indirectly. The screen will be split: with you on the left side and your opponent on the right. When the match begins, enemies which do nothing (except move) will spawn. Players must defeat these enemies and collect coins that they drop, of three different colors. You (and your opponent!) have a hand of up to 3 cards at a time which, when used, will have varying effects. You must have the appropriate amount of coins in order to play a card. There are many different strategies you can use here. For instance, a card could:
* 8 playable vehicles to select from, many of which are non-traditional
* Each vehicle has unique shot patterns and starting stats
* Choose from over 10 pre-built decks that have different playstyles
* Earn upgrade points and distribute them as you choose
* Mouse control is supported, and keyboard configurations are customizable
* Lots of replayability: Try out strange vehicle/deck combinations!
* Over 30 rounds in all, comprised of 7 different opponents
* Automatic saving: Just select a save slot when you start and never worry about forgetting to save. There are 10 save slots in all, so multiple users can all play.