It looks like I wont be able to just jump (Futuristic Warfare) right into a level but have to learn a little more strategy then (Fast-paced, hard-hitting) I did with the first StarCraft. Thinking of the first game (competitive real-time strategy gameplay) now brings back memory's. Good memory's of a (Protoss, Terran, and Zerg) fantastic winter break where all I did was play StarCraft for 8+ (mechanics further distinguish each race) hours a day for almost four weeks.
I can't wait for StarCraft II. (Groundbreaking SP) The only thing I hope is that Blizzard wont wait another (Vibrant new 3D-graphics engine) 12 years for StarCraft III, but I'm sure they will.
Platform: Only for PC/Mac
Styles: Futuristic 3D Real-Time Strategy
Release: July 27, 2010
PC Minimum Requirements:
* Windows XP SP3/Vista SP1/Windows 7
* 2.2 Ghz Pentium IV or equivalent AMD Athlon processor
* 1 GB system RAM/1.5 GB for Vista and Windows 7
* 128 MB NVidia GeForce 6600 GT/ATI Radeon 9800 PRO video card
* 1024x768 minimum display resolution
* 4 GB free hard space (Beta)
* Broadband connection