GameInfo: Take control of an emerging demolition company in a large city. A multitude of missions lead you to various demolition sites in different districts of the city. Take a seat behind the steering wheel of a variety of detailed construction and demolition machines. Bring old buildings to the ground with wrecking balls and excavators. Place explosive charges or tear down walls manually with the jackhammer. You can invest the earned money in new vehicles which in turn unlock new assignments in the city and tutorials in your company's practice area.
Critic Review Scores
|GameZebo||1 out of 5|
|Gamercast||5 out of 5|
GameDetailsTitle: Demolition Company
Developer: Giants Software
Release Date: 20 Aug 2010
Languages: English, German
PC System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel or equivalent AMD processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 6800 Series, ATI Radeon X850, S3 Chrome 430 GT or better (min 256 MB VRAM)
- Hard Drive: 1 GB free hard drive space
- Sound: Soundcard required
- Large fleet of construction and demolition machines.
- Over 30 missions in different parts of the city (financial district, port, factory area, shunting station, old town, suburbs).
- Exercise area with vehicle-specific tutorial missions.
- Play with Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad or Joystick.
- Gamepad support with authentic Euro-controls and support for multiple Joysticks simultaneously.
- Includes Mod SDK (contains Editor, Exporters and Sample Mods).
- From Giants Software the developers of worldwide phenomenon Farming-Simulator.