GameInfo: Sanctum is a video game combining two genres, tower defense and FPS and is developed by independent developer Coffee Stain Studios. It has been available for pre-puchase via Steam for Microsoft Windows since March 24, 2011.
In Sanctum, players take on the role as Skye, an elite soldier sent out to protect her home town, Elysion One, from hordes of mysterious alien creatures. To be successful at the task, the player will have to defend a core on each level. To accomplish this the player can build defensive structures as well as facing the enemies themselves.
|GoGamingGiant||7 out of 10|
* Experience a brand new mix of genres!
* Play through beautiful environments with unique strategic possibilities
* Develop your own strategy and build your custom mazes
* Team up with a friend in co-op mode!
* Powered by Unreal Technology, Sanctum is one of the world's best looking independent developed games!
Developer(s) Coffee Stain Studios
Engine Unreal Engine
Release date(s) April 15, 2011
Genre(s) FPS/Tower Defense
Mode(s) Single-player, multiplayer, cooperative
Media/distribution Steam download
OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista or Windows 7
Processor: 2.0+ GHz Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 3 GB free hard drive space
Video Card: Shader Model 3 – compatible video card
DirectX®: 9.0c or higher
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 16-bit
Game Web Site