GameInfo: Frozen Synapse is a turn-based indie video game. It was released on May 26, 2011. The game has a competitive, yet intuitive multiplayer and as well as a huge single player campaign.
Frozen Synapse's turn-based format lets the player give detailed, accurate orders to the player's squad. Moves are planned ahead of time and the player has the ability to test them out before finalizing the move by the "Prime" button. Both they player's and his enemy's turns are executed simultaneously.
|BeefJack||9.2 out of 10|
|Eurogamer||9 out of 10|
|BrashGames||9 out of 10|
|StrengthGamer||9 out of 10|
* Five challenging multiplayer modes including the innovative bidding-based "Secure" and "Hostage Rescue"
* 55-mission single player campaign with dynamic dialogue and thrilling near-future narrative
* Powerful Skirmish Generator
* Random generation combined with hand-crafted content: levels and maps are different every time
* Critically-acclaimed electronica soundtrack by musician nervous_testpilot
Developer(s) Mode 7 Games
Publisher(s) Mode 7 Games
Platform(s) Windows, Mac
Release date(s) May 26, 2011
Genre(s) Turn-based strategy
Mode(s) Single-player, Multiplayer