1) Gorgeous graphics. Amazingly detailed scenes.
2) Bugs ironed out of the Engine. Optimized and runs smoothly at 56FPS even with a GTX 550Ti.
3) Much more realistic sounds and smaller innovations.
1) Totally different way of UI. THQ/Sega could have just given an option to use the old UI. This new UI, unit selection, etc has a steep learning curve.
2) Unit rush on AI. Unlike the original AI, this game has a Unit rush coming along same paths, etc for same games. No change.
3) Color coding is confusing. The original CoH had a color coding that was grey with smaller colors only to indicate fires or units. This is more like a riot of colors like Warcraft mixed with CoH. Why the confusion?
4) The GUI has to disappear when you are playing. It did in CoH. Here, it gets in the way.
1) Size of 15GB ?? Are you crazy ?
2) Single player campaign is limited. I don't play multi-player. So i can't buy this?
3) Editable AI responses. That's not available anymore.