1) It's one of the most linear games ever and really just catapults you from one event to the other, without any freedom. You also do not, at any time, feel that your choices have any real impact on the game world. This is more of an adventure game setup then a RPG setup as such.
2) The character development is really basic and does not apply to your followers. as such, there's no real RPG element here
3) The UI was clearly designed with tablets in mind and it's a double facepalm for PC users. You have to click on *everything*, which is annoying and slow
4) Too little inventory slots, no loot.
5) The save game issue So, my conclusion has to be that in the current state this is not an RPG. This is a very linear tablet adventure and as such I can only call it "mediocre".
However, I do have hope for this game yet as including the editor is a stroke of brilliance and modders will hopefully be able to deliver new campaigns which improve the gaming experience, but I fear the engine has too many limitations to ever become an epic experience. Sad puppy out.
Verdict: 50/100System Requirements
- OS:Windows XP SP3/Vista/Windows 7
- Processor: x86-compatible 1.4GHz or faster processor
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:DirectX compatible 3D graphics card with at least 256MB of addressable memory
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space