Now, for the bad bits. Fights can seem one sided a LOT of the time. That guy you tried to kill couldn't possibly die because he has a shield and a launcher that kills you in tvvo hits. It makes creative vveapons seem unnecessary since all the simple guns do a really good job at killing the enemy team. Even though the vveapon crafting is diverse, a lot of the gun pieces are redundant and add little to N0 difference in how your gun works. Sometimes, there's N0 point in using a specific piece because there is another that does a way better job. There are some really big balancing issues that can make every game you're in feel boring 0R frustrating. Beams that kill you in 3 hits; launchers that kill you in 2. You'll be seeing that a LOT. Hovvever, not every player uses them and games can be a lot of fun. It's just that they could be a lot more fun if the vveapons vvere better balanced. You should definitely check out Loadout if you're into faced paced shooters, despite its fevv flaws.
- OS:Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent or better
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:ATI Radeon HD 4350 / NVIDIA GeForce 6800 / Intel HD 3000 or better
- Hard Drive:4GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX compatible Sound Card
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection