It is the third edition of the NASCAR The Game racing simulator series, and is the sequel to NASCAR The Game: Inside Line. Developed by Eutechnyx and published by Deep Silver, the game will be released on February 18, 2014, for the Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and PC.
New features for the game will include online leagues, a server browser, DNFs, enhanced AI difficulty, the option to hire staff in career mode, and new car physics.
Driver rosters and paint schemes for the 2014 season will also be updated, with DLC being released on a monthly basis. The game also features all 23 NASCAR Sprint Cup series tracks.
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ (2*3000 MHz)
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8800 GT
- Processor: Intel Core I5-760 (4*2800 MHz)
- Memory: 4096 MB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 260
- Network: Broadband Internet connection