This game is kind of a surprise. I did not know about it – but almost instantly liked it.
– lovely drawn characters and a lot of choice makes a re-play just as enjoyable as the first time
– the story is nicely done, not amazing in terms of creativity but enjoyable enough
– many of the characters are quite relatable and the “world” does have a nice feeling
– not as open world and choice-based as it may want to be
– the artstyle, while being good, could have been so much better. especially in terms of customization of character
– the UI / engine is fairly bad. screen resize, controls and all that is either not customizable at all or lacking.
my final thought:
a very good game well worth the money! – but also a game that could have been ( and hopefully may become – as in sequel or something .. ) much, MUCH more. what i did not like too much was the mixture between a pretty mature topic / story – and very simplistic chores or minigames.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4, 2.0 Ghz or faster
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 x 768 desktop resolution or better
- Hard Drive: 500 MB available space
Genre: Indie, RPG
Developer: Vagabond Dog
Publisher: Devolver Digital
Release Date: 21 May 2014