Review: The game in its core is fun, but it really suffers from a bunch of different things:
– Game is by default on 4:3 and a VERY low resolution, str8 ported from mobile without any PC optimization. PC games need a higher resolution. The menu’s make me dizzy as it looks like a mess because its scaled up from 480×320 to 1920×1080. This needs to be addressed and the menus really need to be re-designed for PC platform.
– Some HUD elements are overlapping like red texts in the crafting page making everything very confusing.
– Multiplayer doesn’t seem to be that stable, I’m not sure how its done but people keep disconnecting and there is no real way to have a long enough play session.
– Chat is in mobile design (press button to open string and then enter message) not a good idea. PC version could have a chat box which would fit if the menu’s would be re-designed for bigger screens.
– In overal feels like a mobile game played on a PC screen.
For these reasons I wouldn’t recommend this on the desktop platform, but for mobile. If these changes are addressed then I’d be happy to recommend it.
|Gameplay – Screenshot|
OS: Windows 7 or Windows 8 only
Processor: 1.2GHz processor
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Dedicated graphics card with 128 MB memory
Hard Drive: 30 MB available space
Additional Notes: Xbox 360 / XInput controller, Screen resolution of 800×600 (or bigger) recommended. 5MB/s download and upload speed needed for online multiplayer.
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: Still Running
Publisher: Merge Games, Tagstar Games
Release Date: 13 Mar, 2015