– Hold [DEL] as a default keybind
– Game fails to detect native screen resolution. Was set 1600 x 900 on my 1920 x 1080 screen.
– In-game options can’t handle using Steam overlay. Enabling and then disabling Steam overlay while options menu is on closes the option menu, even if you are in middle of making changes.
– Rolling menus, yes, you must wait for the menu to roll past Kill list, Assets, Journal tabs to get to Options.
– All weapon stats in percentages, including ammo capacity. Freaking love these revolvers with 15% and semi auto pistols with 31% ammo capacity.
– Mouse sensitivity settings are a mess. Mouse sensitivity in menus is extremely high, bringing sensitivity down to usable levels in menus brings in-game sensitivity to unusably low. Menu mouse behaviour also suffers from mouse de-acceleration.
– The game has a backlighting profile for Logitech RGB keyboards, which only makes things worse. Just three red vertical stripes, does not illuminate keys that are actually bound for gameplay functions.
– Lock opening QTE gets repetitive and old really fast.
– Looks horrible because everything on screen is softened/blurred so heavily. For example faces at about 20 meter distance are blurred into solid brown blobs. No sharpness anywhere. No combination of graphics settings seems to fix this.
– Death and money mechanics. When you die, instead of “loading last save” you lose 50% of your money and you continue with whatever ammunition you had when dying. Respawned with 5 ammo on the pistol and 3 on SMG. -> Go buy more ammo before getting back to action.
Mafia III manages to implement usability problems I’ve never even seen before. It is incredible that they have managed to put effort into making things worse from usability point of view.
Protection : Arxan Anti-Tamper + Custom
Genre: Action, Adventure
Developer: Hangar 13
Release Date: 7 Oct, 2016
Mafia 3 – 10 Minutes Gameplay Video