– The Graphics are very impressive.
– The overall mechanics are good, with an adaptive playthrough resulting in easier or more challenging situations.
– The storyline is different, interesting, and enjoyable.
– The game runs well with high FPS, and with no stuttering or frame drops.
– This game has a slow start, but picks up later into the game.
– The movement is slow, but picks up later in the game aswell.
Overall the game is very enjoyable, but quite challenging and a real enjoyment for someone who is looking to prove themselves as a PC gamer. Worth the price in my opinion
Operating system: Windows 7/8/10 64 bit
Processor: Intel Core i3 4360 / AMD FX 8350
RAM: 4 GB of RAM
Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 570 / AMD HD 7870
Hard Drive: 20 GB