New trailer of Nights of Azure 2, packed with story and dramatic cutscenes among beautiful ladies.
System requirements, trailer and release date for third person action game Darksiders III.
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400, AMD FX-6100, or better
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Recent Shader Model 5 GPU with 2 GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!
Release date late 2018.
Now that the firat Beta has passed. Bethesda has revealed a new character trailer for Quake Champions which looks at Crush.
A robotic virus is raging! Nano Bots called Wardens are enslaving people! You are one of the hacker clones, saving intellects by hacking into infected brains and defeating the mysterious Wardens; figuring out their correct button sequences.
There are 100 Wardens for you to defeat, containing a mixture of timing, memory and pattern recognition button-based puzzles.
700 buttons to press
100 levels to unlock
Atmospheric music and beautiful pixel art
A mixture of different puzzles
Curiosity driven gameplay
The Double Dragon franchise began in 1987 in the Arcade and was slowly ported to Nintendo and Sega home consoles over the years. This fourth installment in the series will feature the game’s iconic 8-bit graphics and also feature some sweet side-scrolling beat-em-up action. Furthermore, the story will pick up after the elimination of the Shadow Warriors in Double Dragon II.
In June of 2015, the original IP holder, Technos, sold the Double Dragon IP to Arc System Works after the company faced bankruptcy. Now, we finally get a look at where the developer has taken the long standing franchise by sticking to the game’s roots, which will surely excite fans of the series.
You can watch the teaser trailer below:
GameInfo: Minion Masters is a pc strategy game in development by BetaDwarf.
– Nice bright and cartoony graphics
– Easy-to-learn gameplay style. Place cards on battlefield, hope minions destroy opponent’s tower before yours is destroyed.
– Fun and fast-paced gameplay. It is exciting to play against opponents hoping to put the right cards in the right places.
– Rounds are quick and don’t overstay their welcome.
– Both single player mission and multiplayer fun.
– Coins can only be used to buy wheel tokens. I think you should be able to use coins on more than just one thing. Maybe make us able to buy arenas or champions with coins, just make them expensive.
– There are some cards where you don’t understand its usefulness.
PC System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3, 2.4 Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GT 240 or equivalent, minimum 512 MB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 6 GB available space
Impact Winter is set to release for PC sometime in Early 2017. Below, you can check out the new trailer: