Dec 8, 2006
Publisher: Strategy First
Developer: Digital Reality
Platform: PC · Genre: Action
Release Date: 11/19/02 · Origin: U.S.
Rayman returns in the fourth installment of the beloved platformer series. The new Rayman videogame entry is being developed by Ubisoft's Montpellier studio, lead by Michel Ancel, creator of the original Rayman game. This PSP version is no longer expected to be released, as the developer has decided to concentrate on other platforms instead.
Developer: Ubisoft Bulgaria
Platform: PC · Genre: Platformer
Release Date: 03/30/07
Kong is our King
The graphics are great but can be a little bit better.The sound is not very good.In the gmaeplay,there are many power-ups.The is little like puzzle inlay but is better than it.Fans of Peter Jackson's KING KONG would love it but the title of the game does not suit to the game.
Dec 7, 2006
Dec 5, 2006
In the style of Hollywood’s popular horror movie genre, Obscure tracks a group of five all-American high school students who discover the halls they walk each day are anything but safe from their most horrifying nightmares. A string of mysterious disappearances and unexplained events set the stage for a night more horrifying than any trip to detention…
Obscure offers a wide range of gameplay options to see gamers through their night of terror. Players customize their action experience, interchanging between any characters at any time, utilizing the unique skills and abilities of each student. Controlled AI settings of defense, attack and help, allow characters to assist each other during combat and while solving puzzles.
The game also offers single or team play, with a second player able to enter or exit the game at any time for a unique co-op experience. Obscure is also one of the first survival horror games to propose a full cooperative mode: a second player can take control of another student and work together to fight monsters and resolve puzzles, adding a new level of challenge to the game.
Dec 4, 2006
game description: Starshatter™ represents the next generation of space combat simulation games. Starshatter™ extends the gameplay concepts of the classic sims by combining fighter and starship combat in a single game. Starshatter™ also integrates elements of real-time-strategy games by allowing fleet commanders to direct the battle on a tactical level.
* Engaging storyline featuring three lengthy storybooks, each with its own unique theme.
* Infinitely replayable mini-games that put your word knowledge and spelling speed to the test.
* A comprehensive Tome of Knowledge detailing all the wondrous creatures you'll encounter throughout the game.
* Unlock Arena mode for the ultimate challenge: a timed rematch with every boss from Bookworm Adventures!
* Over 180 levels;
* Unique original game look and feel;
* Rich high-color graphics;
* Easy-to-use mouse control;
* Translucency effects;
* 25 power-ups, including really unique ones, such as:
- Bonus weapons: minigun, railgun, bomb;
- Mighty power-ups: laser-bomb, disintegrator, strikeball, fireball;
* Special units: bonus-generator, teleport, distorter, etc;
* Moving units;
* Composite blocks;
* Level transformation;
* Autosave within level sets;
* Checkpoints every 10 levels;
* Three game difficulty modes
Dec 3, 2006